Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Saturday and Sunday's Songs for the Soul: "Imagine" Playing for Change


Thought for the Day: I've had a very busy weekend so today I am posting for Saturday & Sunday! I am bringing a wonderful recording which is part of the Playing for Change project. The organization records the same song with street musician from around the world & then mixes the performances together. It is truly a worldwide effort to connect the world via music & creativity. The proceeds from the sales go to music programs around the world. The song I chose is John Lennon's "Imagine." Hear it like you have never heard the song before & imagine the possibilities for change. It is helping keep Lennon's Dream fro peace alive.
The free e-book download of The Wake Up and Dream Challenge is a part of a similar endeavor to help change the world one person at a time by helping them reach their dreams while helping 21 Dream Nonprofit organizations help others reach their dreams. It is just a week away so come back to find out how to download my book for Free.



No comments: