Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, January 10, 2015

#FF Wonderful Weekend Review 1/9/15 #JeSuisCharlie, #Psychology, #Music, #Photos, #Humor

Click Here to See the Magazine

Thought for the Day: This has been a tough start to the New Year. The events in Paris (Charlie Hebdo attack & Kosher Supermarket attack) were gripping and very upsetting for all those who cherish freedom and respect for differences. Today's magazine includes some of the reactions of cartoonists world wide. There are several psychology articles about ways to make the most of New Year's resolutions, improve relationships and use exercise to remain young. If you missed Kevin Spacey on the Billy Joel award show, take a look, it is a wonderful array of great singers saluting Billy Joel. There are wonderful photos showing parenthood from a different perspective than most posed family photos and more.

No comments: